We provide fire extinguisher and suppression system services, new unit installation, maintenance and repair of existing systems and emergency recharging.
Whether you are opening a new restaurant or you need a safety inspection, we are here for you. Our skilled technicians will work with you to assess your needs and discuss your options.
All types of Commercial kitchen range hood fire suppression systems. semi-annual service and maintenance, modifications, repairs, code violation corrections, UL 300 upgrades and emergency recharges.
Our service technicians are certified by the U.S. Academy of Kitchen Exhaust Services. We perform a complete kitchen exhaust cleaning from rooftop to cooktop. Our service is guaranteed to meet or exceed the NFPA 96 standards, and we document each
job with photos and service reports.
- Hinge Kits
- NFPA 96 requires that all fans be on hinges. Hinges allow our crews to lift the fan and clean your ductwork without damaging the fan’s electrical wiring and without damaging the fan by placing it on the roof. We can put hinge kits on any size
- Access Panels
- Access panels are necessary to clean the blades on certain fans and to expose the ductwork in many systems. Without access panels, many systems cannot be cleaned to NFPA 96 requirements. We can install all necessary access panels.
- Roof Protection Systems / Grease Containment Systems
- Exhaust fans blow excess grease on to the roof. Grease destroys the roof membrane and can void your warranty. We install and maintain a variety grease containment systems to keep your roof grease free.
- Kitchen Equipment
- We clean all types of restaurant equipment.
- Kitchen Exhaust Safety Inspection Program
- Available to all of our customers free of charge.
Dry Chemical suppression systems for paint booths and industrial applications. Semi-annual maintenance and service
Clean Agent systems
Halon, FM-200, Novec 1230, Inergen.
Monthly Fire Extinguisher check
Annual Fire Extinguisher maintenance
Recharges, 6 year maintenance , hydro static testing, new units
Fire Extinguisher cabinets and accessories
Replacement batteries, bulbs and new units